Tuesday, February 23, 2010

awesome funest snowy day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The snow makes me feel so freaking happy.Today is the most awesomest day ever.I wish that it snowed everyday.I wish that we could play all the time when it snowed.When the snow hits me I have a very huge smile on my face.The way I feel about snow is awesome and fun.Snow just amazes me I am so freaking happy that it snowed today in Austin.Snow is the most coolest thing that made my life happy.Snow is the most coldest thing that I have ever felt.Today I think that we should have a snow day out and just play outside.What I think that will be awesome is that we could drink hot coco and also play outside in the snow at the same time.I wish that we could get a snowboard and slide down the hill and it will be so awesome and also freaking fun.I am so excited but not that excited because I have been to Colorado and I have snowboarded and I was so cold and to let everyone know that it was so cold that the lowest that it every got was 5 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment