Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AWESOME TECHNOLOGY




1.My thoughts about globaloria are easy but hard.I do enjoy globaloria but when i have to do lots of work I dont.


2.What I have learned about globaloria is flash and more an example is moving the bunny.yes I do use my learning log.


3.sometimes I like to blog but I only like to blog fun things.but in the end I still like bloging.


4.What we do is we work on flash alot and sometimes we will work on blogs and we also work on our proto type also.


5.What I am looking foward to learning in globaloria is I want to mainly learn about is the some of the flash and I also really want to learn more about is the flash proto type.I looking foward to subjects like learning more about this because It haves to deal with obesity and I am really looking foward to learning more about obesity.But another reason is because I also want to learn about the other cancer and more.


6.Ok so my game concept is going to be about obesity and also cancer.Ok and so how my game is comming together is we are drawing our game and we are also going to look up some research and add it to our game.I am so exsited because I have never in my life made a game.But I am worried at the same time because it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment