Thursday, February 4, 2010


What I thought about the paper prototype was hard and also easy.Yes I did have a good and bad time I had a good time working with everyone.I had a very bad time when it got difficult because some of us got in to argument's.Yes I do understand the importance of paper prototyping the importance of it is to draw out the game plan.How it was for me working with a group the first time it was easier but it was sometimes crazy.Somethings that I like about the team are everyone helping each other.Something else that I hated about our group was that some of the time again like I said was that we get in lots of crazy loud argument's and also the team members we have that's another big reason.How I think things are going to go are pretty good with my group and my class and me I think that it will go really good if we all just come together and just work together very hard.I also think that for the rest of the year that we can all just try our best to be college prep and also try our and also my best to be the best that I can be and yeah that is pretty much how I think how our or my year is going to go.THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment