Friday, March 5, 2010

How my experience with drawing in flash was Good and at the same time it was fun because we got to be very creative.It was challenging because some things were so hard to move around.this is fun because of course like almost ever kid loves or likes to draw because you get to enjoy it and also you get to be very creative with your drawing.The things that I have learned was how to move things around and also how to put your flash work in my wiki.Some things that I dislike about this is that when you are erasing you can mess it up and it will be ugly and then you will get very frustrated.Some things that I like in drawing in flash is that you get to be so inspiring.Some things that I learned was that to make a diffrent shape you have to go to the shape and then you have to press the little arrow at the bottom.My subject is breast cancer and enjoy doing breast cancer because we are trying to help the people not get breast cancer and trying to save them and just give them a first start on how you can go to the doctor and the doctor can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment