Thursday, March 25, 2010


OK so whats hard when it comes to programming in flash is many things like the kinds of things that you have to work with.What I feel that has to be done in the classroom to make me feel more comfortable is That I want to be in a comfortable seat and I also want to be in a spot where I can concentrate.I think the importance of remembering flash is everything because flash is a very very important and you never know that you may need flash because maybe something deleted your work and it had to do something with your flash.Flash is hard now and I think how I will become and expert at this is that I will just keep on practicing it and then I will start memorizing it and I will get it and then I will be and expert because I will no it all.Yes I do feel that the distractions in my class are keeping me from learning flash because when I see someone playing around and being funny I pay attention to them and I don't pay attention to flash.An example is that this one time a boy was playing around and I was paying attention to him because he was acting really really funny and so I had to do flash but sense I got distracted I forgot about flash and I missed all the steps and I messed up my page and that was a bad example.This is a very good example because one time I was in class and the boy was still playing but this time I did not get distracted and I followed the right directions and I did not pay attention to the boy and I finally got the flash and did a very wonderful job.I put yes for number 5 because this boy will always play around but now I put no because now I don't pay attention to him and I get all of my work done.Yes I do think that these video tutorials are helpful because the steps go slowly and they are just very good and they help me very well because they are telling me the steps and I understand them very well.To tell you the truth there is really no different way to help me understand it because I understand this really well now.OK so how flash is helping me is that because it is like keeping stuff in order.How I think flash is going to help me in the future is that like maybe I will need it to help me at work or maybe help me in school.






No comments:

Post a Comment